If you read this blog regularly, you know I have a lot on my plate. Here’s a quick snapshot of what I’m up to.
- My startup, Cereblitz, makes the world’s first e-commerce platform and shopping cart for truly custom and customizable products. It’s great for just about all other products, too, of course! Check out the link above or check the Cereblitz blog for the latest news.
- I’m also running Sport and Safety, an e-commerce site selling sporting and safety goods.
- I’m working on launching Citesmith, a document-editing and cleanup tool for legal documents. It’s especially focused on litigators and paralegals who need to file documents with courts or administrative agencies, but it also has lots to offer transactional lawyers, academics, and students. Visit the site to view a demo video and be among the first to hear when it launches. You can also pre-order it now, get the pre-release version, and lock in a lifetime discount!
- I’ve been hard at work on a lot of other projects, too. For example, I’ve recently created and released:
- A free product launch checklist to use before launching any kind of product (or service).
- An ebook identifying 5 common myths about custom products.
- grunt-bumpver, a Grunt.js plugin to increment a package version and (optionally) commit changes to git or hg. (This is a fork of vojtajina/grunt-bump, which is git-only.)
- A userscript to load a random “hot question” from the Stack Exchange network whenever the user visits http://stackexchange.com/?random
- A userscript to view the relevant badges held by candidates for election as a moderator on Stack Overflow or other Stack Exchange network sites.
- A userscript to add a “random” sort option for answers on Stack Overflow and other Stack Exchange sites.
- And, of course, I’ve been busy being a husband, daddy, and member of my church.
It’s safe to say 2016 is off to a busy start.