I am a lawyer, so it’s natural that I should have a section of my site devoted to the law.
My primary, personal legal interests are general litigation, constitutional law (especially the 1st, 2nd, and 5th Amendments), and intellectual property law, though there are a number of other areas which interest me.
Other law-related sites of note:
- FindLaw – find cases, attorneys, how-to information, and lots more
- Legal Theory Blog (Lawrence Solum)
- Legal Blog Watch (Law.com Blog Network)
- The Volokh Conspiracy
- The Leiter Reports (I don’t think much of most of the hysterical nonsense Leiter posts, but his information on law schools and hiring in the legal academy is very good)
- State Bar of Texas
- American Lawyer
- Law School Admission Council (LSAC)
- Law School Numbers (LSN)