It has been a while since I have written much of anything (useful) on here. Life has been pretty crazy. In the last few weeks:
- I have written an appellate brief, which I am pretty sure I screwed up in several ways, due to non-law-school stress and sleep deprivation.
- My sister has spent a week in the hospital (she is recovering at home, now).
- I have verified that my Windows XP hibernation problems are no more.
- I have discovered and become addicted to eMusic. (EMusic lets you download 50 free songs, which work on all MP3 players, including iPods, and then has very cheap monthly download plans.)
- I got a year older on paper.
It has been a crazy few weeks. Right now, I have to be studious and do some reading for our moot court oral arguments, next week. I will certainly be posting more regularly on here, in the near future.
One more thing: go Rice! (Currently the #1 college baseball in the nation.)
Leave a Reply